Android is the latest operating systems for Smartphones and tablets. Android users look for everything new to their device on internet. To know how to change IP address on Android is one of the most important keywords which frequently come out in the various search engines. Change IP Address on Android!
In some countries, few websites and programs such as social networking applications are banned by government. People who want to access the internet or browsing from Android certainly get upset when are unable to open certain websites due to the sensor or the prerequisite to open the website. So for your regular browsing on Android there is a way to change IP in Android in order to access all the sites.
You will find a million ways for how to change IP address on Android. Sometimes there may be a situation when you need to change the IP address of your android mobile device for troubleshooting connectivity issues. Here in this article you will find ways to change IP address for Android system without affecting Internet connection speed or Android safety.
What is an IP address and how to change it
An IP address is a distinctive number that can inform websites and anyone else who might be looking a lot about you. It can be used to track you online, determine your physical location, identify your internet service provider and much more. That`s why it’s not a bad thought to be acquainted with how to change your IP address.
Changing your IP address is not a tricky task. By using applications like SurfEasy VPN, you can not only hide your IP address but you can also “borrow” an IP address from another country, so the internet is trick into thinking that you are located in that area.
There are two well known methods to change IP address. First method is to change IP address on Android manually. The second method is by using VPN “Virtual Private network” programs, and you’ll find a lot of them but the most of people choose to use the manual method to prevent malicious malware, as well as stay away from rooting Android.
You can try any of the below given methods. These are uncomplicated and appropriate methods to change IP address on Android.
How to Change IP address manually
First of all, you need to find an operational IP address along with its port. There are several sites that provide IP addresses. An IP address is a number having a colon and followed by a post. For example 172.27.2.100:8080, here the part before colon is IP address and after is Port. You got to put both in their relevant boxes.
• Then tap settings on your Android device.
• In settings tap connections > network connections > WiFi.
• Then in WiFi you will locate the list of WiFi networks available around, tap the one you’re connected with for a few seconds.
• After keeping it tapped, you will see two options Forget Network & Modify Network.
• Tap Modify Network Configuration > Show Advanced Options.
• In Advanced Options choose Proxy > Manual.
• By the time you tap Manual, you will find Proxy & Port boxes below.
• Paste the IP address in Proxy & Port in the Proxy Port box.
• Save now.
How to Change IP Address in Android by VPN
If you don’t have an account with VPN you can make an account easily. Downloading and installing the application simply takes a few seconds. With VPN installed on your tablet or phone, you just have to to do is turn it on your android device. Below are some easy steps to follow:
• First you have to download Hotspot Shield VPN for Android and install.
• After that go to the Home page where you can simply press the button ‘protect my connection!
• After that there comes the notice that Hotspot Shield VPN requesting permission to access your data connection to the network, check I trust this application, then Ok.
• Following that Hotspot Shield VPN will categorize all your Internet connection configuration and modify the IP with the latest IP, and if it is completed it will display a notification.
• And successfully, you can open blocked websites now. For example, on the left is blocked websites and the right once successfully use the Hotspot Shield VPN.
By going through these steps one can open any website on Android. Hopefully this article helps you a lot in changing IP address.