iOS 10 iPhone Update Failed Or Stuck Bricked iPhone Fix!
Having a iPad or iPhone that no longer switches on can be frustrating, especially if you use your device on a daily basis. This can come after an iOS update – iOS 9.3 has been known to render the iPad 2 unusable – but there are many more general causes that could be in need of attention. Here are 9 simple tips to get your device up and running again. bricked iphone!!
A bricked device is a device that does not work. The direct metaphorical meaning is that the device is permanently damaged (making it as useless as a brick), but people use the term “bricked” for non-working conditions which range from easy to fix (such as a failed update) to impossible to fix (such as damaged baseband memory). A phone may be called “bricked” if it will not boot, will not respond to input, will not make calls.
- After iOS 10 installation finished, iPhone 6S screen is tinged with blue and non-operational
- iPhone 6S Plus bricked in iTunes and appears stuck on the connect to iTunes logo
- Once connected to iTunes, a message appears that an error occurred and a restore is necessary. Both iPhone and iPad revert back to iOS 9.3.5
- Other users report receiving iTunes error -39 during updates
- Why Was Your iPhone Bricked
There are several reasons why you ended up having a bricked iPhone. Some most common of them are:
- You downloaded and app or game from an unreliable resource which also downloaded a malicious program that was responsible for making your iPhone unstable.
- You interrupted any software update.
- You abruptly powered off your iPhone during the iOS update.
- Your iPhone got powered off all of a sudden during any software or iOS update because its battery drained off completely.
- You tried to hard reset your iPhone to repair the errors but the process failed.
- You disconnected your iPhone from the PC when an iOS or application was under the update process.
- Your computer was infected with any malicious program that corrupted your connected iPhone.
Bricked iPhone, iPad or iPod How to fixed ?
Like Google’s Android, where users can customize the operating system by rooting it and have full control over their device. People using iOS devices are not allowed to have a full control over their device as Apple’s iOS is a robust and steady operating system where users can only customize it by jail breaking it through an unorthodox method or by interrupting a firmware update (Mostly preferred).
Symptoms of a un-functional Bricked iphone iOS device:
- The system gets stuck on a black screen.
- The screen shows a battery logo with a red line, but the device is fully charged.
- You can see Apple’s logo on the panel for a brief moment and the device goes blank frequently.
- The display is stuck on a spinning wheel.
- The device will not start at all.
Making it clearer, if your phone has not stopped while installing a newer version of iOS because of insufficient battery power or any other factor, there are chances that your device can be restored as it is not actually bricked. For any reason or the reasons mentioned above, if your phone is bricked, then you can proceed below to get your query cleared, just charge your device so that it lasts for at least an hour or more.
Fix iPhone iOS 10 Update Failed? How Do I fixed?
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC.
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Press and hold your device’s Sleep and Home buttons simultaneously until you see the recovery mode screen.
- A prompt in iTunes will ask you to update or restore. Select Update.
- When the install completes, you can use your phone.