How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone iPad After iOS 10 Update
The new iOS 10 Beta comes with a lot of cool new features. This is the main reason many people want to get the chance to try out the new iOS update. While most of us are going to wait for the release of the iOS 10 update, there are some who have already upgraded their device via the Beta program. Recover Lost Data from iPhone iPad !!
Generally, update iOS version is safe and will not lost data during the upgrade. But it also may have the accident. The new iOS 10 is coming soon and it is the biggest upgrade of iOS version. Do you expect iOS 10 and look for word to do the upgrade? What happened if you lost iPhone notes during the upgrade? Do you want to recover these lost iOS 10 notes? Today, we will give you the ahead tutorial for you to recover lost iPhone notes if you update to iOS 10.
Reasons for Lost iPhone Contacts after Update iOS 10
Failed to upgrade the iOS 10 system? Anything can happen!
Contacts missing after iOS 10 upgrade, contacts disappeared on iPhone?If you haven’t backed up your device with iCloud or iTunes before upgrading to iOS 10,once the iOS 10 update failure, you may lose contacts onyour iPhone. Usually, you may meet following problems in which situation you lose contacts, photos or other types of files on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch after iOS 10 Beta update failure:
- There is not enough memory space to install the iOS 10 Beta;
- It pops up error code message on your iPhone during the iOS 10 upgrading process;
- iOS 10 update failure due to iOS 10 compatibility problem;
- Some old iPhone or iPad is not compatible with iOS 10 Beta;
- iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode,Apple Logo,iTunes screen when updating to iOS 10;
- iPad Error 1671 when update to iOS 9,iOS 10;
- Your iTunes program hasn’t update to the latest version before iOS 10 upgrading;
- Your iPhone fell on the floor and cause broken during iOS 10 update.
During upgrading your iPhone to iOS 10,you may encounter similar situation, the contacts, photos, text message or other data might be lost or erased.
It’s no longer strange for iOS device users to lose contacts or messages anymore every time when they update to new iOS system in their iDevices. Similar problem may happen to your again when you update to iOS 10. So how will you restore lost contacts, messages due to iOS 10 update? If you are trying to find solution to recover lost contacts or messages after updating to iOS 10, follow below recommended free methods to do it now.
Method 1. Free restore lost contacts/messages due to iOS 10 update from iCloud backup
To recover lost contacts or messages from iCloud backup requires you have created a backup of contacts or messages into the iCloud before you update to iOS 10.
- Sign into iCloud on your iOS device, tap Settings> iCloud and turn off Contacts;
2. Press Keep on My iPhone when the popup messages come up;
3. Turn on the Contacts and tap Merge.
Then you need wait for a while, all lost contacts will be restored back to your iOS device again.
Method 2. Free restore lost contacts/messages from iTunes backup after iOS 10 update
You can also restore lost contacts or messages from your recent backups in iTunes after update to iOS 10. It also requires you to have created the backup before iOS 10 update.
- Open iTunes on PC or Mac that you used to backup your iPhone, iPad or iPod;
2. Connect iOS device to the computer with a USB cable.
Follow the onscreen steps to enter your device pass-code or to trust This Computer.
3. Select your iOS device such as iPhone, iPad or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes.
4. Choose Restore Backup in iTunes and look at the date and size of each backup and select the most relevant.
5. Click Restore and wait for the restore to be finished.
Method 3. Get back lost data from iPhone/iPad directly after iOS 10 update
If you have no backup for your iPhone lost data before update to iOS 10, what can you do to recover data lost due to iOS 10 upgrade? Don’t worry. Within the help from iFonebox, you can also retrieve iPhone or iPad lost data upgrading to iOS 10 easily.
As is known that iFonebox is a professional iOS 10 data recovery tool which enables you to retrieve deleted or lost data like contacts, text messages, wechat messages, notes, etc, from iPhone or iPad directly. Plus, if you have an iTunes or iCloud backup for your lost data, iFonebox can extract and restore data from backup selectively, without wiping any data on your iOS device. So cool. BTW, you can transfer recovered contacts, notes and messages back to your iOS device directly.
It is necessary to download and install iFonebox on your computer firstly. There are two versions accessible: Windows version and Mac version.
If you have any questions please feel free to comment below.