Thumbtack is a smarter way to hire local pros when you use the company’s technology to accomplish any project. Available 24 hours a day from anywhere, at any time, you can get customized quotes from qualified independent professionals in your local area. An online account allows you to read Thumbtack review, compare prices, and hire the right professional immediately. We are in no way affiliated with Thumbtack.com, continue reading for Thumbtack login access.
Logging in to Your Thumbtack Account
There are two options for logging into your online account, either as a professional or as a customer.
Thumbtack.com allows customers to:
- Accomplish almost anything – You can do anything such as hire a performer for a birthday party or get repair work done on a leaky kitchen faucet. All you have to do is tell Thumbtack what you need, and they will introduce you to a list qualified professionals.
- Compare Professionals – Within hours, you will receive up to five quotes in your inbox from professionals who are interested and available. Each quote will include an estimate, personalized message, business profile, contact info, and customer reviews.
- Hire the best professional – Give a pro a call or send a message if you need more info. Hire the right person for the right price.
- Thumbtack Review – Make sure to leave a review for your hired help, this can help them move up and get more jobs.
With a pro account, you can:
- Get customer requests – Receive inquiries from customers looking to hire you after they have been reviewed to ensure they are legitimate.
- Choose who to respond to – Requests sent via text message or email. If you are interested, you can reply by sending the customer a quote.
- Send a quote – Your quote will include a price estimate, profile, and personal message.
- Get hired – If the customer decides to hire you, you and the client work out the details in person or over the phone.
- Thumbtack Review – Leave a review for the customers you work with, this can be helpful for other Pro when choosing who to work with.
Creating Your Thumbtack.com Online Account
1. Click on either “Customer Sign Up” or “Pro Sign Up.”
2. For clients, you will create your account by entering your first and last name, email address, and create a password. Once finished, click “Create Account” and you will receive a confirmation email to your email’s inbox. Once you confirm that email, your account is all set up. You can also sign up with your Facebook account.
3. For professionals, you will be prompted to answer a series of questions:
- What services do you provide?
- Do you provide any additional services?
- Enter your personal information and choose a password.
- Confirm the confirmation email sent to you and set up your profile.
About the Company
Thumbtack is a private company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. This company competes with other online services like Angie’s List and Yelp. Also, the company helps give back to local communities and give small businesses a voice through national events and advocacy meetings in Washington, D.C.
HOW TO DELETE A THUMBTACK ACCOUNT?
- Go to thumbtack.com and log in to your account
- click on your name in the right top corner and select settings
- Click on account
- The x delete account link is now at the bottom of the page
- Indicate a reason for the account removal
- Your account has been removed and you’ll see a confirmation of that. Mission accomplished!