Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2016 DHQ Hospitals NTS Form at this page. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab intends to revamp the Management Structure of 25 District Headquarter Hospitals and 15 Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals in Punjab such as DHQs are (Attock, Bhakkar, Bahawalnagar, Chiniot, Chakwal, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rajanpur, Sheikhupura, Toba Tek Singh and Vehari) and THQs are (Ahmedpur East, Arifwala, Burewala, Chichawatni, Chistian, Daska, Esa Khel, Gujra, Hazro, Kot Adu, Kamoki, Mian Channu, Noorpur Thal, Shujabad and Taunsa) for which it invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab for the following positions such as (Quality Assurance Officer and Bio-Medical Engineer). The above positions are offered on contract basis for three years under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab ad department has set 15% quota for women, 5% quota for Minority and 3% quota for disabled persons. Candidates willing to apply should hold relevant qualification and experience as per criteria such as interested candidates should hold Masters / Bachelors degree with relevant experience. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
How To Apply Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs:
- Application form and online deposit slip can be downloaded from the official site www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of test fee Rs. 500/- in favor of NTS and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Applications must reach at NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Last date for submission of application is January 27, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- For further query about NTS Test Date / Roll Number / Test Center
Procedure for submission of Application Forms
- All Government Employees are eligible to apply through proper Channel.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk), along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application form.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hour s on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application complete in all respects should reach NTS till 30/09/2016
- Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates shall have at least 50 % marks in NTS test to qualified
- In case of large number of Candidates qualifying NTS test, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserve the right to decide upon any threshold marks / ratio of candidates vis -à-vis to be further considered in the recruitment process / Interview.
- The Shortlist Candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk” and on Facebook page “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department”.
- No Separate test / Interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible / shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
- The candidate shall clearly mention the order of his/her preference of DHQ Hospital , however the short listed candidate have the right to alter/modify it at the time of interview.
- Department has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department www.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk and on Facebook page of “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
General Terms and Conditions:-
- How to Apply Online Jobs
- Management Structure of 25 District Headquarter Hospitals in Punjab
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT DISTRICT HEADQUARTER HOSPITALS
- The above positions are offered on contract basis for three year under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts @ 15% for Women, 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidates = 5 Years and for Female candidates = 8 Years.
- The Maximum/upper age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
|Last Date to Apply:||February 27, 2017|
|Organization:||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Education Required:||Masters, Bachelors, B.Sc|