Samsung Account Key Features
Setting up a Samsung account will enable several features on your phone, as well as several that you can use on the phone, compatible TV’s, computers and more.
Find My Mobile – This is one of the most useful features of your Samsung account. Find My Mobile lets you register your phone, and then locate it if it is misplaced.
Family Story – Family Story lets you share photos, memos, and events with your group members. Family Story groups provide a communication channel for a small group of up to 20 people.
Samsung Hub – Samsung Hub is Samsung’s own digital entertainment store, similar to the Google Play store, and gives you access to music, movies, games, e-books and even educational content.
How to create a samsung account
- To get started, you need to press the Power button, which is on the right hand side of your phone.
- To open the Lock Screen, you need to swipe, enter your Pattern, Pin, or any other method you use.
- Once you are on the Home Screen, you can tap on the Apps icon, which is at the bottom right hand side.
- This will open up the application folder, where we need to find the Galaxy Apps icon (looks like a shopping bag).
- The Galaxy Application store will be opened, where you are able to choose from a wide range of applications.
- Tap on the Install button, to start installing the Flashlight Application.
- This will prompt you to create a Samsung Account.
- Also an update is required to access Samsung services.
- It is now downloading the update.
- When the update is complete, tap on Install.
- There will be a request for existing users to Sign in, but since you are not, tap on – I Am a New User.
- I am going to recommend that you Sign up with Google ID, because that is the easiest way to do this.
- You will see that your G mail is already there, and that you need to enter a password and reconfirm it, and to fill in some required information.
- Or, you can go back and simply select Create Account.
- It is the same thing.
- In this demonstration case, we will tap on Use your Facebook Info.This should automatically connect to your Facebook account.
- You need to enter your email address and password, and simply tap on the Log in, and it will connect automatically.
- Let’s choose the other option which is, Sign up with Google ID.Type your password and tap on, Select Date of Birth option.
- Press OK.
- When everything’s been filled in, tap on Sign Up.
- Once you have Signed Up, Terms and conditions will appear.
- You need to accept by checking the boxes in order to be able to use the Samsung account, then tap on Agree.
- Tap on Confirm.
- Now you are ready to download and install our applications.
- Now your Samsung Account has been setup.
After signing up you can access your account via the Samsung Account login page, where you’ll be able to use apps and services only available to registered customers, receive exclusive news and offers, manage, update, and edit your account online, plus a lot more.