Applications are invited for the posts as per details given below in the Law and Justice Division and Central Law Offices at various cities of Pakistan.
Last Date For Application Submission:
Thursday, 27th April 2017
Will be Announced Soon
- Candidates who have previously applied in response to this Ministry’s advertisement dated 11. 12.2016 are not required to submit fresh applications. Their previous candidature is already intact for their eligibility/ suitability against above mentioned posts.
- Applications on prescribed form should reach NTS within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
- Incomplete application, advance copies and those received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates will have to produce original certificates at the time of test/interview (no documents/ certificates are required to be attached with application form).
- All candidates applying for the above mentioned post shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above. Further relaxation will be given if admissible under the
- Maximum age limit shall be relaxed in respect of candidates belonging to the following categories
- Prescribed quota (provincial/Regional etc) will be observed as per rules.
- 2 % disable quota will be observed as per rules.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in test/ interview.
- Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- The number of vacancies can be increased or decreased.
- Only the short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The selected candidates may be posted allover Pakistan.
How to Apply:
- Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website here fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB and get receipt from the bank.
- Send the Application Form duly filled along with the receipt (original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip) to NTS Headquarters. Plot No.96. Street No.4. Sector H-all. Islamabad within 15 days of publication date of this advertisement.
- For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441.