Welcome to the Anchor Bank login guide! Anchor Bank is a community-based financial services company headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The privately-held bank has $2 billion in total assets, 290 employees and operates 18 banking centers across the Twin Cities and Mankato.
Founded in 1967, the bank offers a full range of personalized financial solutions in savings, checking, money market accounts, credit cards and mortgages. The bank’s online banking system allows customers to manage their accounts and even pay bills in a few clicks. We’ve come up with a six-part guide that will walk you through the Anchor Bank login process and issues.
Anchor Bank Online Banking Desktop Login
In this part, we’ll outline the steps for signing in to the bank’s online banking portal from a computer.
1. Open your device’s browser and head to Anchor Bank’s official website.
2. Once the website’s content has fully loaded, find the online banking section. It is located in the upper left corner of the website.
3. Now enter your AnchorLink user ID into the provided field.
4. Click on the “Login” tab to get to the password entry page.
5. Verify your personal image then enter your AnchorLink Password into the available field.
6. Lastly, click on the “Submit” button to complete the Anchor Bank login process.
Anchor Bank Mobile Banking Login
Here, we’ll show you how to log in to Anchor Bank online banking portal from a mobile device. Follow the steps:
1. Open your device’s browser and go to anchorlink.com (the site is optimized for mobile devices).
2. Once you reach the site’s homepage, click on the “Mobile banking” link.
3. On the next page, enter your AnchorLink user ID.
4. Now tap the “Submit” button to get to the password entry page.
5. Verify your personal image then type your AnchorLink password into the provided field.
6. Finally, tap the “Login” button to complete the Anchor Bank login process.
Anchor Bank Mobile Login Using Apple Devices
Follow these steps to log in to the online banking portal via the Anchor Bank mobile app for Apple devices.
1. Open iTunes and find the Anchor Mobile Banking app.
2. Download the app then install it.
3. Open the app to access the homepage.
4. There are two options on the page (Locations and Log In). Tap the “Log In” option.
5. Enter your login details (AnchorLink ID and password) into the provided fields
6. Turn on the “Remember Me” feature if you are signing in on a personal mobile device.
7. Tap the “Log In” link to complete the Anchor Bank login process.
The app is compatible with iPads, iPod touch devices and iPhones running iOS 8.1 or above.
Anchor Bank Mobile Login Using Android Devices
Below you find the instructions on how to login via the Bank’s app for Android devices:
1. Download the Anchor Bank application from Google Play Store.
2. Open the app.
3. Select the “Log In” option found on the homepage.
4. Enter your AnchorLink ID into the first empty slot.
5. Type your AnchorLink password into the next slot.
6. Activate the “Remember Me” feature if you would like your mobile device to save your login credentials.
7. Press the tab marked “Log In” to reach your account.
The app is compatible with Android devices running Android 4.1 or later.
Anchor Bank Login Issues
You may get locked out of your Anchor Bank account after five failed login attempts. If this happens, wait for twenty-four hours then try signing in again.
For a lost password, follow these steps:
- Go to the AnchorBank login page and find the login section.
- Enter your AnchorLink ID in the provided field then click on the “Log In” button.
- On the new page, select the “Forgot Password” option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to retrieve your password.
Useful Details and Links
If you experience other problems during the Anchor Bank login process, read through the frequently asked questions to see if you can find solutions. Also, you can talk to a customer care representative at (952) 808-8001 or send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.