Welcome to the ANZ online banking login guide! Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, popularly referred to as ANZ, is an authorized deposit-taking organization headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. The bank operates its services in Australia, New Zealand, and 30 other countries. ANZ has been named twice as the most sustainable bank in the world by the Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
ANZ bank has an online banking feature that offers consumers many perks. They can view up-to-date account balances, transfer funds, deposit checks, pay bills and more. This ANZ online banking login guide is designed to help account holders access the ANZ Bank online platform with ease.
ANZ Bank Online Banking Login
- Visit ANZ official website.
- On the start page, find the ‘Internet Banking’ link (can be found at the top right side of the page).
- Click on the link.
- On the new window that appears, you will find the login form.
- Enter your customer registration number and password in the appropriate fields.
- Finally, click on the blue tab marked ‘Log on’ to complete the process.
ANZ Bank Mobile Banking Login
ANZ Bank also has a mobile banking feature that allows account holders to access their accounts via mobile devices. Let’s look at the steps for accessing the platform via mobile browsers.
- Launch your mobile phone’s browser, and go to anz.com.
- Press the ‘Log on’ link located at the top right side of the start page. Alternatively, you can click on the ‘Log on to Internet Banking’ located right below the green ‘Find out more’ link.
- On the new page, you will find the login form.
- Enter your customer registration number and password in the required fields.
- Finally, click on the blue ‘Log on’ button.
ANZ BankLogin Using Apple Devices
In this part, we shall look at the steps for accessing the platform via the ANZ Bank mobile app for Apple devices.
- Visit iTunes and find the ANZ goMoney Australia app.
- Install the app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the app.
- Type your ANZ username in the first empty field.
- Then input your password in the second empty field.
- Tap the ‘Login’ option to access your ANZ online account.
Alternatively, you can log into your ANZ account faster using your fingerprint. First, ensure you have registered your fingerprint on your Apple device. Second, open the ANZ goMoney app and input your Digital Secure Key password. Finally, enable Touch ID from the Settings menu then scan your fingerprint for verification.
ANZ Mobile Login Using Android Devices
Here are the instructions to login into your account via the Bank’s app for Android devices:
- Go to Play Store and search for the ANZ goMoney Australia app.
- Install the app on your Android tablet or smartphone.
- Open the app.
- Enter your ANZ username and password in the first and second empty slots respectively.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to complete the ANZ Internet banking login process.
Android users can also log into their accounts using their fingerprints. To set up fingerprint login, open the app and head to ‘Settings’ located on the menu bar. Tap on the ‘Fingerprint Login’ and follow the prompts.
ANZ Bank Internet Banking Login Issues
In case you have forgotten your ANZ online password, follow these steps:
- Go to the ANZ homepage and click on the blue ‘Logon’ link located at the top-right of the page.
- Select ‘Reset password online‘.
- Follow the prompts to create a new password.
- Alternatively, you can contact the ANZ Helpdesk on 13 33 50 to reset your password.
It is crucial to note that you only have three attempts to log into your ANZ account. After three unsuccessful attempts, your ANZ account will be suspended and you will have to call ANZ customer care to unlock it.
For other issues concerning the ANZ online banking login procedure, please visit the ANZ contact and support page for assistance.