Citizens Equity First Credit Union, commonly referred to as CEFCU, is a credit union based in Peoria, Illinois. Initially, the credit union was established to serve the staff of Caterpillar Tractor Company. As of 2014, it had 23 member centers with 790 full-time employees.
CEFCU offers all of its clients access to online banking services through its online portal. Clients can use the portal to monitor their accounts, apply for loans, transfer funds, pay bills, and more. In this post, you will find simple, easy-to-follow instructions for accessing the CEFCU online banking service area.
CEFCU Online Banking Login
You will need to enroll in the online banking program with CEFCU to use their services. But if you already have an account with them, follow these steps to log in to your account.
1. On an internet-enabled computer visit CEFCU webpage.
2. Once on the homepage, look for the login pane (located on the left side of the page).
3. Select the service you want to access then enter your online banking login ID in the designated field.
4. Click on the button bearing the sign “>” to proceed.
5. A popup window will appear prompting you to enter your password.
6. Enter it then click the green button labeled “Submit” to access your CEFCU service area.
CEFCU Mobile Login
You can also access your CEFCU service area using a mobile device. Here the simple steps you need to follow when using a mobile device.
1. On a mobile device with internet connection, visit CEFCU webpage. Your browser will automatically redirect you to the mobile website.
2. On the homepage, locate the login pane (at the center of the page).
3. Input your online banking login ID then click on the sign “>” to proceed.
4. On the popup window that appears, enter your password then hit the green button marked “Submit” to access your account.
CEFCU customers can also reach their accounts via mobile apps (both for Apple and Android devices). Here is how to reach your service area using the CEFCU mobile apps.
CEFCU Mobile Login Using Apple Devices
1. Download the iPhone version of the CEFCU Mobile Banking app from iTunes.
2. Follow your Apple device’s prompts to install the CEFCU mobile app properly.
3. Now tap the app’s icon to open it.
4. Type your credentials (Login ID and Password) in the blank fields.
5. Tap the green button labeled “Login” to access your account.
CEFCU Mobile Login Using Android Devices
1. Go to Google Play Store to download the CEFCU Mobile Banking app.
2. Install the CEFCU app and then open it by clicking on the app’s icon on your phone.
3. Enter your login details (Login ID and Password) in the appropriate fields then tap the green button marked “Submit.”
CEFCU Online Banking Login Issues
You may encounter errors while logging into your CEFCU service area. The most common reasons for you seeing these error messages may be because of a forgotten password, out of date browser or disabled cookies.
In the case of a forgotten password, follow these instructions to get back in your account.
1. Open your PC’s or mobile device’s browser and navigate to CEFCU webpage.
2. Find the login pane and enter your online banking login ID.
3. Click on the button marked “Submit” to proceed to the next step.
4. On the popup window that appears, click on the “Forgot your Password” link.
5. Follow the prompts that show on your screen to complete the password retrieval process.