MidSouth Bank is a locally owned community bank headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana. Through the bank’s online banking platform, account holders are able to manage their accounts using their computers or mobile devices. In this MidSouth Bank online banking login guide, you will find the steps necessary to log into your account at www.midsouthbank.com. We’ll also discuss some of the issues that users may encounter during the MidSouth Bank online login process, as well as how to tackle them.
Midsouth Bank Online Banking Login Instructions
In this section of the login guide, we will discuss the steps for logging into MidSouth Bank online banking platform via a computer.
- Using the browser on your computer, go to the official website of MidSouth Bank at midsouthbank.com.
- Once on the site’s homepage, locate the “MSBONLINE” section, at the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on the link to access the MidSouth Bank online login form.
- Enter your username in the “Username” field.
- Click on the button labeled “LOGIN” to proceed to the password entry page.
- Enter your password in the “MSBOnline Banking Password” field.
- Lastly, click “Submit” to complete the MidSouth Bank online login process.
Midsouth Bank Mobile Login Instructions
In this section of the login guide, we will list the steps for signing into MidSouth Bank online banking portal via a mobile device’s browser.
- Open your preferred mobile device browser, and type www.midsouthbank.com in the address bar.
- After the page has fully loaded, find the login icon.
- Click on it to access the MidSouth Bank login form.
- Enter your MSBO username in the provided field.
- Tap the “LOGIN” button to go to the password entry page.
- Enter your password in the “MSBOnline Banking Password:” field.
- Finally, tap “Submit” to complete the MidSouth Bank online banking login process.
MidSouth Bank Mobile Login for Apple Devices
- Open iTunes, and find the MidSouth Bank mobile application.
- Download the application, then install it.
- Open the application to access the login page.
- Type your online banking ID in the first field of the login page.
- Type your password in the next field.
- Finally, tap the green button labeled “Login” to complete the MidSouth Bank online banking login process.
MidSouth Bank Mobile Login for Android Devices
- Download the MidSouth Bank mobile application from the Google Play Store.
- Install the banking app on your mobile device.
- Open the app to access the homepage.
- Enter your MidSouth online banking ID and password in the first and second empty fields respectively.
- Tap the “Login” button to complete the MidSouth Bank online login process.
How To Reset MidSouth Bank Online Banking Login
One of the biggest problems that account holders can face during the login process is a lost or forgotten password. If you can’t remember your MidSouth password, use these steps to create a new one:
- Go to the MidSouth Bank password entry page.
- Type your MSBOnline Banking ID into the first text box.
- Introduce your email address in the next text box
- Type the email subject in the last text box.
- Lastly, click on the “Continue” button to complete the password reset process.
MidSouth Bank will send you an email message with further instructions on how to create a new password.
Note that your account will be temporarily locked after three failed login attempts. If you find yourself in this situation, talk to a member of the bank’s support team to unlock your account.
Useful Details and Links
If you experience any complex issues during the MidSouth Bank online login process, contact a customer service representative at 800.213.2265. Also, you can fill out this form, and one of the bank’s member service representatives will respond within 24 hours.