Minnwest Bank is one of the reputed banks in the United States. Headquartered in Redwood Falls, Minnesota, the bank has a total of 24 branches and $15,68,863 in assets. Minnwest Bank is a home to 315 employees who serve more than 441,592 clients.
The bank has an online platform that allows its members to perform their banking activities at a time and place of their choosing. This Minnwest Bank login guide will highlight the specific instructions on how to log into the online banking platform.
Minnwest Bank Online Banking Login
1. Visit the official website of Minnwest Bank.
2. On the top right-hand corner of the homepage, you will see the online banking login form.
3. Choose your account type (personal or business).
4. Fill in the login form with the appropriate details (your User ID and Password) then confirm that the login details you’ve entered are accurate.
5. Finally, press the orange “Login” button at the bottom of the login form.
Minnwest Bank Mobile Banking Login
Minnwest Bank customers who do not have access to a computer can still access the online platform via their mobile devices. Follow the steps provided here if you want to access the bank’s online platform through your mobile device browser.
1. Open your web browser of choice (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari) and visit the bank’s official website.
2. Once on the page, you will see a login link (at the top of the homepage).
3. Click on it. Clicking the link will reveal the login form.
4. Choose your account type (personal or business).
5. Fill the appropriate fields with your User ID and Password.
6. Confirm that your credentials are correct then complete the process by clicking on the orange “Login” button.
Minnwest Bank Mobile Login Using Apple Devices
Here are the steps for accessing your Minnwest Bank login account using the Minnwest app for Apple devices:
1. Visit the App Store using your iPhone or iPad and find the Minnwest mobile banking app.
2. Download the app then launch it on your Apple device.
3. Enter your Minnwest user ID and password in the empty slots.
4. Tap the “Continue” button to access your online account.
Minnwest Bank Mobile Login Using Android Devices
Follow these simple steps to access your bank account from your smartphone or tablet:
1. Visit Google Play Store using your Android device then search for the Minnwest mobile banking app.
2. Download then install the app.
3. Enter your Minnwest user ID in the first empty slot then type your password in the second field.
4. Click the “Continue” button to access your Minnwest Bank account.
Minnwest Bank Online Banking Login Issues
One of the common problems you may experience when logging into your bank account is a forgotten password. Here are the steps to reset or create a new password:
- Navigate to the login page, and enter your username and the password you remember.
- You will be redirected to a new page from where you will press the “Forgot Password” option.
- Provide the necessary details including the last four digits of your SSN and your email address.
- Press the reset password link to create a new password.
If you experience other technical issues, feel free to visit the Minnwest contact and support pagefor further help.