Renasant Bank was established in 1904 in Lee County, Mississippi. The bank offers personal banking, mortgage loans, small business banking and other financial related services to its clients through its network of branches (more than 175), mobile banking, and online banking.
With online banking, customers of the bank get to check their account balances, transfer money between accounts, reorder checks and pay bills online among other things. This guide will show you the Renasant Bank online login steps to follow to log into your online account.
Renasant Bank Online Banking Login
If you already have an account with Renasant Bank, you can log in anytime. Just like your Facebook or Twitter account, you will need your login details to log in. These are steps to follow to access your service area:
1. Visit the Renasant Bank online login page from a desktop or laptop computer.
2. On the start page, you will find a login link (located at the right-hand-side corner of the homepage).
3. Click on the link then choose the service you want to access.
4. In the next pop-up, enter your user ID then click the “Continue” button.
5. If you have opted-in for two-step authentication, click on the “Continue with Security Code” link.
6. Choose how you want to the security code to be sent to you then click continue.
7. Your High-Security verification code will be sent to your email Id or mobile number.
8. Enter the code in the text box to access your account.
Renasant Bank Mobile Banking Login
Renasant Bank online portal has also been optimized for mobile access. Account holders can access their accounts conveniently from wherever they are via their mobile devices. Follow this mobile banking login walk-through:
1. Go to Renasant Bank online login page via your mobile device’s browser.
2. On the homepage, there is a hamburger menu (located at the right-hand-side corner of the page). Click on it.
3. Find the login link, click on it then choose the service you want to access.
4. On the window that pops up, input your user ID then click continue.
5. If you have opted-in for two-step authentication, choose the option “Continue with Security Code.”
6. Choose how you want to receive the code (email Id or mobile number) then click continue.
7. The security code will be sent to either your email address or mobile number (depending on the one you chose).
8. Enter the code in the text box to complete the process.
Renasant Bank Login Using Apple Devices
1. If you have an iOS device, download Renasant mobile app from iTunes.
2. Install the app then launch it by double-clicking its icon.
3. On the empty fields, enter your username and mpin.
4. A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your email id or registered phone number.
5. Enter the one-time password to complete the login process.
Renasant Bank Login Using Android Devices
1. Go to Google Play Store and search for the Renasant mobile app.
2. Download and install the app.
3. Open it by double-clicking its icon.
4. After launching the app, you will notice empty slots for filling your username and mpin.
5. Provide these details then wait for a one-time password to be sent to your email id or phone number.
6. Enter the one-time password to complete the mobile login process.
Renasant Bank Online Login Issues
Are you having difficulty logging into Renasant Bank online portal? Do you receive an error message when you try to reach the bank’s online login screen? Well, there may be problems with your operating system or browser settings.
For the best experience with Renasant Bank online banking, you can do the following:
• Enable pop-ups and cookies for renasantbank.com.
Additionally, you may need to:
• Clear your temporary internet browsing data.
• Adjust your SSL as well as other security settings.
If you are having other technical difficulties while logging into Renasant Bank online portal, you can use one of their self-service tools.
Alternatively, you can call them directly through 1-800-680-1601. We hope that now you perfectly understand the Renasant Bank online login steps.