Welcome to People’s United Bank login guide! People’s United Bank, previously known as People’s Bank, is a federally chartered stock savings bank headquartered in Bridgeport, Connecticut. It is the second-largest New England-headquartered bank in total assets, behind Citizens Financial Group, Inc. We came up with this guide to show you how to log in to People’s United Bank online banking portal.
People’s United Bank Online Banking Desktop Login Instructions
Follow these eight simple steps to sign in to People’s United Bank online banking portal on a computer.
- Open your device’s browser and visit the official website of People’s United Bank.
- Once the website has loaded, navigate to the login section on the top left corner of the homepage.
- Enter your online banking user ID in the provided field.
- Choose the appropriate login option (i.e. personal or business) then click on the “Login” tab.
- On the new page, click on the “Continue with Security Code.”
- A One-Time Security Code will be sent to you via email, text or phone call.
- Enter the code into the provided field to access the password entry page.
- Enter your password into the available field then click on the ‘Log In’ button to complete the People’s United Bank login process.
People’s United Bank Mobile Login Instructions
Account holders can also access the People’s United Bank online banking portal through a mobile device’s web browser. Here are the steps:
- Launch your device’s browser and go to peoples.com.
- Now click on the login option on the upper right corner of the page.
- There are three login options in the next page (i.e. login to mobile banking, login to eTreasury+ and login to online investing). Choose the appropriate option to access the login page.
- Enter your user ID in the first field in the login form.
- Enter your password into the next field.
- Lastly, tap the “Continue” button to complete the Peoples United Bank login process.
People’s United Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
This section shows the steps to reach your account via the Bank’s app for Apple devices:
- Go to iTunes and find the People’s United Mobile Banking app.
- Download the app and install it.
- Open the app to access the login page.
- Enter your user ID and password into the fields provided.
- Turn on the “Save my User ID” feature if you are signing on a personal device.
- Finally, tap the gray button labeled “Sign On” to complete the Peoples United Bank login process.
The app requires iOS 8.0 or higher to operate and is compatible with iPads and iPhones.
People’s United Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
Follow these steps to sign in via the Bank’s app for Android devices:
- Visit Google Play Store and download the People’s United Mobile Banking app.
- Install the app then open it to access the login page.
- Enter your user ID into the first empty slot.
- Enter your password into the next slot.
- Activate the “Save my User ID” feature if you’d like your mobile device to save your login credentials.
- Press the gray “Sign On” tab to complete the Peoples United Bank login process.
The application is compatible with Android devices running Android 4.1 or higher.
People’s United Bank Login Issues
If you cannot remember your user ID, follow these steps to reset it:
- Go to the user ID reset page and select the appropriate account.
- Enter the account information required into the empty fields. These include:
• Account number;
• First name;
• Last name;
• Last four digits of your Social Security Number;
- Click on the “Continue” button then follow the on-screen prompts to create a new user ID.
Useful Details and Links
Visit the FAQ page to find solutions to other issues you may run into during the Peoples United Bank login process. If you need immediate assistance, call a member care representative at 1-800-525-9248.