MainSource Bank is a community bank based in Greensburg, Indiana. It operates banking centers in Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, and Ohio. The bank provides a broad range of services, including traditional banking services, insurance brokerage, mortgages, personal trust services and corporate trust services. If you just enrolled in MainSource Bank’s online banking, this Mainsource Bank online login guide is for you. The guide highlights the steps for logging into the bank’s online banking platform. Additionally, it touches on the issues users may encounter during the MainSource online banking login process.
MainSource Bank Online Banking Login Instructions
Here, we will discuss the steps for logging into MainSource Bank online banking platform via a PC.
- Open you PC’s browser, and go to mainsourcebank.com.
- Once the page is fully loaded, find the “LOGIN” link, at the bottom left corner of the page.
- Click on it to access the MainSource online banking login form.
- Click into the “Username” field, and enter your username.
- Enter your password in the next field.
- Now click “Submit” to complete the MainSource bank online login process.
MainSource Bank Mobile Login Instructions
Here, we will discuss the steps for logging into MainSource Bank online banking platform via a mobile device. There are two ways of accomplishing this: by logging in via a mobile device’s browser, or MainSource Bank mobile app. Here are the steps for logging in via a mobile device’s browser:
- Launch your device’s browser, and go to mainsourcebank.com.
- Click on the login icon on the far right of the page. MainSource Bank online login form will be displayed.
- Now enter your username in the first field of the login form.
- Enter your password in the next field of the form.
- Tap “Submit” to complete the MainSource bank online login process.
MainSource Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Apple Devices
Follow these seven steps to log into the platform via the MainSource Bank mobile app:
- Open iTunes, and find the MainSource mobile app.
- Download the application, then install it.
- Open the banking app when the installation process is complete.
- Type your login ID into the first empty field.
- Type your banking password into the next field.
- Turn on the “Save Login ID” to simplify future logins.
- Finally, tap the blue button labeled “Log in” to complete the MainSource online banking login process.
MainSource Bank Mobile Login Instructions for Android Devices
- Download the MainSource mobile application from Google Play Store.
- Install the banking app on your device.
- Open the app to access the homepage.
- Enter your MainSource Bank login ID and password in the first and second slot respectively.
- Turn on the “Save Login ID” if you want to make subsequent logins more convenient.
- Tap “Log in” to complete the MainSource Bank online login process.
MainSource Bank Online Login Issues
If you’re experiencing difficulties logging into your account due to a forgotten password, you will need to reset it. Follow these steps to create a new password.
- Go to the bank’s login page.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Type your phone number into the first field (should be the phone number you used during MainSource online banking signup process).
- Type your username into the next field.
- Lastly, click on the “Send me a new password” button. You will receive a new password via the phone number you provided.
If you forgot your User ID, just fill in your email address in this form. Your account may be locked or disabled after several unsuccessful login attempts. If you find yourself in this situation, you need to contact the bank’s customer care center to unlock it.
Useful Details and Links
If you need help with the MainSource Bank online login process, feel free to talk to a customer service representative at 800.713.6083, or use the contact page. Residents of Muncie, Indiana might also like the First Merchants Bank login guide.