Scottrade was formerly known as the Scottsdale Securities Company. It is a privately owned company that has its headquarters in Saint Louis, Missouri, in the United States. Scottrade is a well-known discount brokerage company, which operates at both retail locations as well as online.
Scottrade offers a wide variety of financial products and services to its customers. Some of its services include retirement and IRA accounts, stocks, options trading, margin trading and interest rates, mutual funds, ETFs, bonds, CDs, treasuries, Coverdell ESAs, flexible dividend reinvestment program, international investing, accounts, etc.
Besides this, Scottrade also offers its Scottrade login services to customers. With these, you can easily manage your finances through its online brokerage and banking accounts with just one login. You can easily find the type of account you require at Scottrade. Some of the advantages of using Scottrade login services include:
• Track your transfers, deposits, and withdrawals that you make through your bank account
• Transfer funds between your different Scottrade accounts
• Pay your bills online
• There are no maintenance fees for using the online services of Scottrade
In addition to these, you can also use the Scottrade login services on your mobile device through the web browser or the mobile app of Scottrade. This mobile application is available for both Android as well as iPhone devices.
Scottrade Login: How to Sign in to Scottrade
If you want to log into your Scottrade online account, then you can do so by following the below mentioned steps.
- Go to https://trading.scottrade.com/default.aspx
- After clicking on this link, you will see the ‘Secure Customer Login’ page. Here, you need to enter your ‘Account Number’ in the first box, your ‘Password’ in the second box, choose your ‘Start Page’ from the drop down menu, and lastly choose your preferred ‘Language.’
- Now, you need to click on the green-colored ‘Login’ button.
- This will directly take you to the details of your Scottrade online account.
How to Reset Your Scottrade Password?
If you want to change or reset the password of your Scottrade online account, then you must follow the below mentioned steps.
- Visit https://trading.scottrade.com/Login/PasswordResetRequest.aspx?lang=en
- The password reset process of Scottrade is a procedure of four steps. This includes enter your email address, account verification, create new password, and confirmation.
- When you click on the above link, you will be taken to the first step of the Scottrade password reset procedure. Here, you need to provide your account number, account e-mail address, and confirm your account e-mail address. On the e-mail address that you provide, a link will be sent from where you can continue the Scottrade password reset process.
- After this, your Scottrade account will be verified.
- Now, you must create the new password of your Scottrade online account. And, then confirm your new password.
- Now, you can easily log into your old Scottrade online account using your new password.
How to Enroll to Scottrade
If you want to register yourself for the online services of Scottrade, then you first must enroll yourself. You must so do by following the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the link https://applynow.scottrade.com/
- After this, you need to enter your first name in the first box, last name in the second box, your email address in the third box, your password in the fourth box, and again your password in the fifth box. Make sure that your password is between 8 and 32 characters, contains at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter, and contains one number.
- After this, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, you need to enter your Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer ID in the space provided, in addition to the other details that are asked. This also includes answering important security questions.
- After you complete all the steps of the Scottrade online enrollment process, you can log into your new Scottrade online account.
In case you are not able to log into, enroll into, or change the password of your Scottrade online account, you must contact their customer support team on 800.619.7283 in U.S. or 855.607.4275. You can also contact them via chat and email customer service.